Welcome to Asian Apex Asset Plus
不動産取引を熟知した弁護士スタッフがいるので、契約、物件の名義変更、購入後の物件の管理 （有料）、その他のトラブルについても対応させていただきます。ご希望の地域、間取り、ご予算などの条 件をご提示頂ければ、数日中に良い物件のご紹介が可能です。コンドミニアム以外に 一戸建て物 件についても合法で購入することも可能です。物件探し・契約・名義変更・購入後のアフターフォローも気軽に相談下さい。相談料は無料です。
We provide services that satisfy customers all over the world.
As a global company, we respect the culture and customs of our customers from each country. We know there are things more important than sales only and serve as a company that can Contribute to society accordingly.
Our company abides by the law of each country and is to be trusted by any society. The basic policy of our company is to create a friendly atmosphere where employees can work and smile every day.
Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate Investment in Thailand
Thailand is not only located in the economic and geographical center of Southeast Asia, but also borders Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar, which are developing rapidly (with economic growth rate between 6 % to 7%), and also has access to the huge markets in China and India.
It is the center of international trade and investment as well.
We are a professional group dealing with land and building investment and asset management.
We collect and analyze relative information, investment strategies, etc. in-house and provide service at a reasonable price without intermediate margins. We prepare appropriate proposals with proper guidelines and advice so that you can invest in matching with your position.
Our company experts, who are familiar with the local situation, would guide and manage the property so that customers can invest with confidence.
In Southeast Asia, economic growth is steadily and sharply increasing and real estate needs are increasing along with it. If such needs keep on increasing, high rent would be secured and stable profits can be guaranteed. With a law firm in-house, we are capable of making Thai real estate an attractive investment destination into the overseas contract(s) without any trouble.
Please use our service.
Real Estate Investment in Thailand
- タイ人がきれい好きで、「礼儀正しく、きれいな日本」に旅行に行くのが好 きだから。
- バンコクの面積は1,569平方キロメートル（東京は2,194平方キロメートル）人口は2020年12月現在で558,222人（東京は14,000,000人）日本は人口が現象傾向にありますが、タイは人口が少しずつ増加していま す。人口増加は投資において大きなメリットがあります。
- バンコクは東南アジアを代表する国際都市であり、人口も増加傾向にあり 不動産市場も活性化が見込まれ、多くの収益物件が流通しています。
- タイの物価は安定しており、新築物件や中古物件の価格がリーズナブルで ある。利回りも良く短期間で資金を回収できる。資金効率が良い。
- バンコクへは日本の各空港からのアクセスが容易。物件の建築進行状況な ど数時間で確認に行ける。
- インカムゲインだけでなくキャピタルゲインが期待できる。バンコクの不 動産は年々上昇しているので、売却によるキャピタルゲインが大きな利益を生みます。
- タイは新興国であり、その経済は主に先進国からの投資や資金流入のバラ ンスにより影響されます。そのため世界の経済情勢に注意が必要になります。
- 海外での不動産取引はタイバーツなどの現地通貨になります。不動産の価 値は為替相場に影響されることを念頭に置く必要があります。
■ Why Thai people like Japan (from Chinese video site)
- Thais have great respect for the royal family. I like Japan, where the imperial family is located. And the Thai royal family and the Japanese royal family have a close relationship.
- Japan and Thailand have “no conflicts caused by war” like Japan and China.
- I remember “Japan helped me financially” after the war and during the Asian currency crisis. I am grateful to Japan.
- Thai people like cleanliness and prefer to travel to “polite and clean Japan”.
■ What kind of city is Bangkok?
- The area of Bangkok is 1,569 square kilometers (2,194 square kilometers in Tokyo) The population is 2020 years 12 in May current 558,222 people (Tokyo is 14,000,000 people) The population of Japan tends to be a phenomenon, but the population of Thailand is gradually increasing. vinegar. Population growth has great investment benefits.
- Bangkok is an international city that represents Southeast Asia, and its population is on the rise. The real estate market is also expected to revitalize, and many profitable properties are in circulation.
- A familiar country that can be reached from Japan in a few hours by plane.
- Infrastructure is in place.
■ Characteristics of Real Estate
- Prices in Thailand are stable, and prices for new and used properties are reasonable. be. The yield is good and the funds can be collected in a short period of time. It is financially efficient.
- Real estate properties in Bangkok have a wide floor plan unlike small houses in Japan. (1 DK with 30 or more square meters)
- Most of the properties are furnished with home appliances, and many have a pool and gym.
■ Advantages and Disadvantages
- You can invest with a small amount of money. You can invest with your own funds.
- In Thailand, there are many immigrants from Japan and people working for Japanese companies, so it is easy to collect information.
- Easy access to Bangkok from each airport in Japan. The construction progress of the property You can go to check in a few hours.
- Not only income gain but also capital gain can be expected. Bangkok Movables are rising year by year, so capital gains from the sale will make a big profit.
- Thailand is an emerging country, and its economy is mainly a rose of investment and inflow of funds from developed countries. Affected by Therefore or you will need to pay attention to the economic situation in the world be.
- Real estate transactions overseas are in local currencies such as Thai baht. Real estate value You need to keep in mind that the value is affected by the exchange rate.
Thai condominium, foreigners buy 8,198 units in 2021
According to the Real Estate Information Center (REIC) of the Thai Government Housing Bank (GHB), the total number of condominium rooms purchased by foreigners in 2021 was 8,198, down 1.1% from 8,287 in the previous year. However, the total purchase price of foreigners was 39.61 billion baht, up 5% from the previous year.
According to the survey, foreigners mainly bought rooms under 3 million baht, for a total of 4,046 units. There were 1,858 rooms in the price range of 3-5 million baht, 1219 rooms in the 5-7 million baht range, and 510 rooms in the 7-10 million baht range. There were 565 rooms over 10 million baht.
Nationality-wise, the largest number is Chinese, with 4,867 households. This was followed by 306 Russians, 280 British, 279 Americans, and 234 Germans and French.
The Japanese were in 9th place with 149 units. Area-wise, the capital Bangkok has 4,213 units, Chonburi Province with Pattaya and Sriracha has 2,398 units, the southern beach resort Phuket has 344 units, Samut Prakan next to Bangkok has 337 units, and northern Chiang Mai has 313 units. was
2022 Thai Real Estate Outlook
Thailand is a country where 40 million foreign tourists visited in 2019 and had a tourism income of 6.5 trillion yen. It is a tourist country that is unique in Asia as a whole.
With the Thai government’s deregulation of foreign tourists, many investors should return to the Thai market. Looking at the acquisition of hotels alone, the number of hotels in Thailand acquired in 2021 is 23, which is 47 billion yen. (JLL Report)
The prices of properties in Bangkok and Pattaya, which are relatively cheaper, are expected to rise. Currently, construction materials in Thailand are rising by several tens of percent, so it is recommended to purchase resale properties. If we consider that the market will rise moderately, we find that a newly built development property (pre-build) that will be completed several years ahead is also good.
In addition, the Thai government has decided to issue a 10-year visa to pensioners who have purchased real estate of $ 250,000 or more. This will also be a big boost for retired people and investors.
In any case, I think Thailand’s real estate investment is a great opportunity now.
For those who want to to use their spare time to increase their income.
Please try it (if you like)!!!
Our company was founded in Thailand and is winning trade in binary options. We are an online school that teaches you how to do it at multi-level. It’s NOT marketing or sales of dubious investment tools or so. Learn winning trades from experienced traders in Japan. Necessary information will be sent using LINE link in Thai and English. Even if you start trading on your own, it is difficult to bring out results. Even beginners of trading can make profit from the information/ideas provided by the Binary experts from Japan at our company. Become an expert because the raw information of the option is sent on time i.e. It is possible to enter at the due time. Historical statistics show an average of 70% make money. So, be the first personal our company.
Information/ideas will be provided free of charge monthly (only first month). Information/ideas provided about 60 times monthly.
However, even if you take advantage of expert trading, it is an investment and you also may lose. But, please consider/ calculate the total profit.
- For Binary options, the chart will be in 5 to 15 minute’s interval. The entry is made in anticipation of the movement.
If you participate, you will receive a dividend of about 1.85 times of the amount you BET. We are providing information/ideas free for 1 month.
However, if you make profit from them and want to continue to get such trade Information/ideas from us after this period, you’ll need to pay 3,000 baht to our bank account by the end of each month.
Which is the Best Binary Options Broker in Thailand
Thailand is one of the influential countries in Asia. It is also one of the countries that are at the lead of binary options trading. Nowadays, there are many options brokers available in the country. But, not all are trustworthy.
Choosing a broker who is new in the industry is a big risk. The worst is that you may end up picking a broker who will disappear with your hard-earned money. It is essential to gather some information before you would invest your money. If you do not want to lose it, you need to find a Binary Options broker in Thailand that you can trust. And these trusted brokers are IQ Option, Olymp Trade, and Binomo. If you are new to binary options trading, it is advisable to choose a broker who offers a demo account to train before you get into the real trading. Try IQ Option Thailand services in a risk-free demo account.
Yes, Binary Options trading is legal in Thailand. And it is not limited by the Thai regulators. So, Thai citizens can open accounts with offshore brokers . . .
Thailand is one of the influential countries in Asia. It is also one of the countries that are at the lead of binary options trading. Nowadays, there are . . .
Yes, you may make money with binary options in Thailand. Some people are doing it successfully each day. But lots of traders lose their investment too. So, . . .